Product Owner/ Product Manager with UX and QAT skills
Full time 1 January to 31 March 2021
We’re on a mission to tell the world that there’s a better way to approach inclusion and belonging in the workplace – and we’re looking for a Product Owner/ Product Manager to help build it.
Aequip exists to give everyone the same chance to truly thrive, starting in the workplace. We equip companies with a diversity and inclusion analytics platform that actively promotes employee feedback and organisational listening using behavioural science.
We bridge the gap between employees and employers by giving people a safe and direct way to provide feedback about anything happening at their company, regardless of who they are or what their role is. Our platform is designed to ensure that all voices are heard, especially individuals not in the dominant culture. Aequip is a mission-driven, commercial business launched from the Zinc social impact incubator.
The Role: Product Owner/ Product Manager with UX and QAT skills
It’s an exciting time at Aequip. We’re at a relatively early stage in our journey and are in search of someone who is curious and driven to apply behavioural science to deliver social impact. We have built a mobile app and are ready to build a Digital Platform powered by a Behavioural Analytics Engine. It’s an exciting time at Aequip. We’re at a relatively early stage in our journey and are in search of someone who is proactive, driven, and who wants to take ownership of an evolving product. We have built a mobile app and are ready to build a Web Platform powered by a Behavioural Analytics Engine. We’re looking for a Product Owner / Project Manager with a passion for building high-quality products and managing projects in early-stage startups.
Location: Remote but must be UK based.
Salary: £45k-£50k pa for a three month project
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of commercial experience in a SaaS Product company
- Ability to quickly understand ‘the customer’, the industry and our business
- Strong analytical skills, with a data-driven mindset
- An active and collaborative manager of both internal and external stakeholders
- Deep understanding of and passion for product usability and accessibility
- Strong experience owning the direction and strategy for software features and roadmaps
- Self-starter comfortable working independently and in an entrepreneurial, start-up environment
- Willingness to work on any problem type
- Ability to work remotely and effectively manage your time
- Full lifecycle development experience
- Excellent documentation and communication skills
You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match the job description. At Aequip, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who work creatively and are passionate that everyone should be given a chance to thrive in the workplace.
What you’ll get to do:
- Take responsibility for an ambitious and exciting project
- Help drive the company’s product strategy and vision
- Manage timelines and the product roadmap
- Play a key role in coordinating internal and external stakeholders
- Be a product champion, driving enthusiasm, and demoing new ideas to stakeholders
- Oversee product and user testing
- Gather feedback from stakeholders
- Collaborate on new features, and play an active part in the evolution of our product
- Work closely with the founders, development and behavioural research teams
What we offer:
We care passionately about what we do and love doing it together. We give everyone the autonomy, trust and support to be the best they can be. If you want to have real ownership of a product that can make a difference in workplaces globally, we would love for you to join us. This is a rare chance to join a technology business at an early stage where there’s a real opportunity to influence and help guide the company to success.
This is a rare chance to join a technology business at an early stage where there’s a real opportunity to influence and help guide the company to success.
Our perks include:
- 20 days holiday per year + bank holidays
- Competitive salary
- Remote work (As long as you live in the UK)
- Flexible hours
Note: This is a three-month long initial project with the possibility of transitioning this temporary position into a permanent role. The project start date is 1 January, 2021.
Note to recruiters: Due to the project’s financial structure, we’re unable to use any recruitment services at the moment. Please do not contact us about this role.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.