Full and part time positions
- 85% of workers are disengaged in the workplace, according to Gallup…
- And low employee engagement costs businesses across the globe $450-$500 million annually.
- As little as 23% of frontline workers feel that it’s “safe” for them to offer their employers feedback or take risks.
Would you like to help change this? And contribute to a more transparent and inclusive work environment FOR ALL?
If your answer’s YES, you have come to the right place…
Aequip exists to give everyone the same chance to truly thrive, starting in the workplace. We equip companies with a diversity and inclusion analytics platform that actively promotes employee feedback and organisational listening using behavioural science.
We bridge the gap between employees and employers by giving people a safe and direct way to provide feedback about anything happening at their company, regardless of who they are or what their role is. Our platform is designed to ensure that all voices are heard, especially individuals not in the dominant culture. Aequip is a mission-driven, commercial business launched from the Zinc social impact incubator.
It’s an exciting time at Aequip. We’re at a relatively early stage in our journey and are in search of individuals who are curious and driven to apply data science to deliver social impact. We have built a mobile app and are ready to build a Digital Platform powered by a Behavioural Analytics Engine. We’re looking for individuals who are passionate, imaginative, and shares our thirst for evidence-based solutions to join our dynamic and growing team. We will need to deliver platform enhancements within 3 short months, so this person will also need to be able to work at pace while maintaining high quality standards.
You get to:
- Take responsibility for an ambitious and exciting project
- Help drive the company’s product strategy and vision
- Play a key role in evolving the company’s science-based approach and drive the development of a robust D&I Analytics Engine
- Help shape new product features that influence behaviour change at individual, group, and organisational levels
- Work closely with the founders, development team and researchers
- Use your skills and experience to transform Aequip’s vision into a great product that can make a tangible difference in the future of work
What we offer:
We care passionately about what we do and love doing it together. We give everyone the autonomy, trust and support to be the best they can be. If you want to have real ownership of a technology product’s data science underpinnings, we would love for you to join us. This is a rare chance to join a technology business at an early stage where there’s a real opportunity to influence and help guide the company to success.
Our perks include:
- 20 days holiday per year + bank holidays
- Competitive salary
- Remote work
- Flexible hours
We look forward to hearing from you.
At Aequip, we’re looking for people with passion, ability to deliver, and integrity, ready to work in a fast-paced startup environment. Individuals who believe in the mission that all people should have a chance to thrive at work will discover Aequip is a great place to work. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely align with the job posting. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has been other than traditional. Aequip looks to build a team with diverse experiences and life journeys. Join us.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.